Community Groups Are The Heartbeat of MG's Community
At Missiongathering we believe intentional community is vital to our growth. Groups meet on a weekly basis to study, share, laugh, cry, vent, support, and create memories. We love experiencing how groups facilitate organic community and spiritual growth. Our small groups meet throughout the city of San Diego on various nights throughout the week.
2019 Community Groups
- Wednesday Contemplative Service - Join Missiongathering San Diego for an evening of meditation, prayer, chanting, and reflection to help you recenter yourself on God in the middle of your week. All are welcome to attend. This is led by Lead Pastor, Brandan Robertson. This service is held every Wednesday at 6:00pm in the Community Room (Located behind the main sanctuary, entrance is through the gate on Illinois St.) For any questions, email Jocelyn here
- North County Wednesday Evening Group - A Bible study based group hosted at the home of Maxine and Debbie Ramirez in Oceanside. In this group, we will examine issues such as healing, worry, anxiety, comfort, faith, encouragement, prayer, friendship, forgiveness, and strength. This is every Wednesday at 6:30pm. For more information, email Max here.
- Hillcrest Sunday Afternoon Group - A food and discussion group hosted at the home of Steve Tucker in Hillcrest. Led by Jose Magana, Steve Tucker, and Ashley McGraw . For more information, email Jose here.
- Faith In Action Group - A group that meets monthly for service projects and active-fellowship (i.e. hiking, beach days, etc.). This group is led by Crystal Johnson. For more information, email Crystal here.
- Worship and Prayer Gathering - This group meets at Missiongathering in the Conference Room every Friday at 7:00 PM. This is a time of healing, intercessory prayer, worship, and support for one another. For more information, please email Becca here.