Community Groups Are The Heartbeat of MG's Community
At Missiongathering we believe intentional community is vital to our growth. Groups meet on a weekly basis to study, share, laugh, cry, vent, support, and create memories. We love experiencing how groups facilitate organic community and spiritual growth. Our small groups meet throughout the city of San Diego on various nights throughout the week.
Fall 2018 Small Groups
- Tuesday Night Men's Bible Study- A bible study for men of all ages led by Frank Petrosky. Every Tuesday at 7:00 PM at Missiongathering. Fore more information, contact Frank here.
- La Mesa Wednesday Evening Group- A Bible Study based group hosted at the home of Drew and Christi Renaud in La Mesa. Contact Christi here.
- Thursday Night Prayer Group- Every Thursday Evening at 6:30 PM, join Elder Lee Rivera for a time of intercessory prayer on the campus of Pastoral Conference Room. For more information, contact Elder Rivera here.
- Hillcrest Sunday Afternoon Group- A food and discussion group hosted at the home of Steve Tucker in Hillcrest. Led by Jose Magana, Steve Tucker, and Ashley McGraw . For more information, email Jose here.
- Faith In Action Group- A group that meets monthly for service projects and active-fellowship (i.e. hiking, beach days, etc.). This group is led by Crystal Johnson. For more information, email Crystal here.
WHERE WE ARE
3090 Polk Avenue
San Diego, CA 92104