A One of A Kind Progressive Christian Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
Join a unique tour of the Holy Land led by progressive Christian theologians and activists that will immerse you in the culture, history, and traditions of the Bible, skillfully guide you into the center of the conflict between Israel and Palestine, while also allowing space for you to enjoy the beautiful culture, geography, and spiritual vibrancy on the Middle East.
May 22-31, 2020
$3,500 per person (excluding flights)
Limited to 25 people.
- Arrive in Tel Aviv on Saturday, May 23. (Stay night in Tel Aviv)
- Travel to Jerusalem on Sunday, May 24. (Sites: Old City, Davids Tomb, Via Dolorosa, Upper Room, Gahennah, Holy Sepluchre, Garden Tomb, Mount of Olives, Western Wall, Temple Mount, Holocaust Museme)
- Travel to Bethlehem on Tuesday, May 26. (Sites: Church of Nativity, Shepherds Field, Milk Grotto, Israeli Dividing Wall, Walled Off Hotel, Ruth's Threshing Floor)
- Travel to Nazareth on Wednesday, May 27. (Sites: Dead Sea, Baptism Site, Jericho, Refugee Camp, Cana, Mount of Beatitudes, Church of Primacy of Peter, Church of Anunciation, Jesus Childhood Home, Caserea, Tiberias, Magdala)
- Travel to Tel Aviv, with a stop in Haifa on May 29. (Sites: Bahai Gardens, Mount Carmel, Jaffa, Tel Aviv Beaches)
- Depart from Tel Aviv on May 31 to return home.