Sermon Discussion Questions
Compiled weekly by Donna Grover
1. Brandan mentioned that the earliest book written in the N.T. was James. Any idea what the earliest book in the in the bible is?
(note: I’ve heard it was Job, but there isn’t an exact timeline)
2. What is a parable? Which one is your favorite and why?
3. When has that still small voice asked you to step out of the boat? Did you? How did it make you feel?
4. Read Isaiah 53. Where in the N.T. does these predictions from the prophet Isaiah come true?
5. Your question from this morning… The bible is a text that we are called to wrestle and argue with and ask God about. What v verse / section do you struggle with?
6. Maybe have someone pick out a verse / section, read it and meditate on it for a few minutes and then discuss it.
WHERE WE ARE
3090 Polk Avenue
San Diego, CA 92104