Small Groups Are The Heartbeat of MG's Community
At Missiongathering we believe intentional community is vital to our growth. Groups meet on a weekly basis to study, share, laugh, cry, vent, support, and create memories. We love experiencing how groups facilitate organic community and spiritual growth. Our small groups meet throughout the city of San Diego on various nights throughout the week.
JOIN A SMALL GROUP TODAY!
For any questions, email us here
- Tuesday Night Bible Study - Join us for in-depth Bible study and fellowship as we go through Andy Stanley's "Irresistible" series. We meet every Tuesday evening from 6:30-8:00pm in Mission Valley. This is led by Associate Pastor, Wendy Holland and Lay Pastor, Gary Matson.
- Wednesday Contemplative Gathering - Join Missiongathering San Diego for an evening of meditation, prayer, chanting, and reflection to help you recenter yourself on God in the middle of your week. All are welcome to attend. This is led by Associate Pastor Lee Rivera. This service is held every Wednesday at 6:00pm in the Sanctuary. (Currently on hiatus, will resume in February)
- North County Wednesday Evening Group - A Bible study based group hosted at the home of Maxine and Debbie Ramirez in Oceanside. In this group, we will examine issues such as healing, worry, anxiety, comfort, faith, encouragement, prayer, friendship, forgiveness, and strength. This is every Wednesday at 6:30pm.
- Brunch Club - Once a month, join Terry Born for a special evening of food and fellowship. This is a great way to get connected to the community at Missiongathering and get to experience the culinary gifts of Chef Terry. You must sign up in order to attend. Please click here to apply.
- Inclusive Bible Study - Are you interested in joining an inclusive bible study group? We meet every week with a handful of MG members to study Scripture together. Whether you’re a seasoned or newbie at Bible studies, all are welcome to this group. We will discuss the weekly chapters and how the Bible relates to our lives.
- Celebrate Freedom: Missiongathering's Recovery Ministry - Every Sunday after service, join this confidential small group to help you walk through struggles and addiction with a community of support. Led by Brenda P. Johnson.