Small Groups Are The Heartbeat of MG's Community
At Missiongathering we believe intentional community is vital to our growth. Groups meet on a weekly basis to study, share, laugh, cry, vent, support, and create memories. We love experiencing how groups facilitate organic community and spiritual growth. Our small groups meet throughout the city of San Diego on various nights throughout the week.
Fall 2019 Small Groups
- Wednesday Contemplative Gathering - Join Missiongathering San Diego for an evening of meditation, prayer, chanting, and reflection to help you recenter yourself on God in the middle of your week. All are welcome to attend. This is led by Associate Pastor Lee Riveras. This service is held every Wednesday at 6:00pm in the Sanctuary. For any questions, email Jocelyn here
- Living Waters Recovery Group: Every week after service, join this confidential small group to help you walk through struggles and addiction with a community of support. Led by Brenda P. Johnson.
- Lead Lab Group- An application-only, intensive small group of eight people who will dive into their leadership potential for eight weeks with Lead Pastor Brandan Robertson at his home in City Heights. Apply here.
- Inclusive Bible Study: Are you interested in joining an inclusive bible study group? We meet every week with a handful of MG members to study Scripture together. Whether you’re a seasoned or newbie at Bible studies, all are welcome to this group. We will discuss the weekly chapters and how the Bible relates to our lives. For more information, contact Raphael.
- North County Wednesday Evening Group - A Bible study based group hosted at the home of Maxine and Debbie Ramirez in Oceanside. In this group, we will examine issues such as healing, worry, anxiety, comfort, faith, encouragement, prayer, friendship, forgiveness, and strength. This is every Wednesday at 6:30pm. For more information, email Max here.
- Hillcrest Sunday Afternoon Group - A food and discussion group hosted at the home of Steve Tucker in Hillcrest. Led by Jose Magana, Steve Tucker, and Ashley McGraw . For more information, email Jose here.
- Worship and Prayer Gathering - This group meets at Missiongathering in the Conference Room every Friday at 7:00 PM. This is a time of healing, intercessory prayer, worship, and support for one another. For more information, please email Becca here.